:)
So many :">'s
Aug 4, 2009 9:56 PM
The past few days were mixtures of ups & downs and smiles & tears. Up to this day, everything is really going well and we're still together. :') and that's all that matters to me right now.

Oh let me tell you a short story;)) It may not be that detailed, but you'll somehow understand what happened though.


TODAY . . .


♥It was my second time to arrive earlier than pop WITHOUT using our car. >:)
♥It was our first time to arrive so early in the classroom that's why it was so mainit :|
♥It was my first time to play Tap Tap Revenge!!!!! 8)
♥It was OUR first time to play the 2 player mode in tap tap revengeeee !!! 8))
♥It was my second time to receive a silver jewelry from Joey:') the earings are really pretty:">
♥It was my first time to draw a tattoo-like doodle in poppy's hands (college) :">
♥IT WAS MY FIRST TIME TO DRAW A LION ;)))))))
♥It was my first time to go the the chapel at the 14th flr with popp:')
♥It was my first time to eat in Robinson's Onix(Old Spag House) w/ Mami Chay
♥It was our first time to play the get-the-stuff-toy-token thingyyyy. &&we got one! AWWW:">smoooshy :')
♥It was our first time to go to the grocery togetherrrrr... :')

************My life's very colorful, isn't it?
******************************I could not ask for more.
****************************************I want to spend the rest of my life with you:')

Sigh. :') I love this daaay not just because of so many firsts and seconds ;)) I love this day just because... I got to spend time with the most important person in my life:')

Thank you, baby. For every single wonderful thing:')

I LOVE YOU.
A&Fttdup:')

|
Let’s dance our way to forever.


ECSTATIC

Oops! I think you must've landed on this site by accident(?) or NOT. Close the tab that reveals more than what you think or click the little box with an X if you want, but there's only one thing I ask of you if you insist...
RESPECT:)
is it that much? I don't think so...

BEST VIEWED IN MOZILLA FIREFOX
and oh, feel free to comment on my posts and tag tag tag!!:)


Hey look! You're visitor number:
Web Hit Counter





The name's Bea and I’m an incoming college freshman at DLSU.Yes, I am imperfect in many ways yet I get to see perfect reasons to smile… Music is my passion. Volleyball is my sport. Daydreaming is my hobby. Love is my ardent commitment.


*September 2, 1992*
Oh-dees:
|| Multiply ||
|| Plurk ||
||TUMBLR ||
Our band: FRENEMIES
WISHLIST
Will the elves hear me out?

+True Friends
+ Laptop
+ Supernova cp
+ Powder Blue Lava Lamp
+ Nike Dejavu
+ Kickers rubber flats
+White and gray hoodies
+ Twilight

+ Guitar Hero III
+ New Aircon:))
+ Cute Pup:">
+ New Staedtler set
+ External DVD Writer
+ New Flash Disk
+ 590 Mouse
+ A big gallon of vanilla icecream8)


BLABLAH’S
Thanks for droppin' by... See you soon:)

FOR KEEPS

BLOODLINE
Bianx Ikay Jackiee Max Nics. Walker Beyiia Gego Nicole CC Pauiee Sienna

PUMP IT UP
One Wish - Ray J
CREDITS
1 2 3 4 5 6
Designer:
Inspiration:
Copyright: May 11, 2009