:)
Why, hello:)
Jun 13, 2009 2:43 PM
The whole post-summer vacation turned out to be f-i-n-e. :) I just love the part where I got to see pooooppy again, and when we came to visit STC with good old friends. I even got to sell books. HAHA:) At first I thought everything planned would be ruined but we simply can't do away with unexpected circumstances.

I love holding you in my arms, keeping you safe and warm. I love it when you try to let go of my touch though I know you can't resist it. I love it when we run around like little kids and pause and stare at each other and smile. I love it when you hold me tight, and pause to stare at me. I love touching your face, tracing every part of it... It's just the sight I'll never grow tired of.
I will try my best to update my blogger. It's where I can express my thoughts through vivid words and simply tell my story. Tumblr is simply an extension of my imaginative world through pictures and reblogs. Haha:) you can go visit it : TUMBLRRR

2 days to go and it's hello c-o-l-l-e-g-e again. I can imagine our profs giving us loads of homeworks already :| Darrfffffffffuzz. One good thing about going back to school though is that I'll be able to commute already!!! 8) I'm gonna be starting on Monday. Eventually, I'll get used to it and I'll be living the commute-life I never experienced in high-school. HAHAHA:)) Wish me luck!:)

Right now, I have to finish my reaction paper about The Tragedy of the Commons and I don't know where to start with. The topics discussed in the article are simple but expounding it would be pretty perplexing... I have-need-wish to finish this before pop arrives from SM.

I CAN DOOOOOOOOOOOWIT! raaaaaaaaaah. Goodluck to me:]

|
Let’s dance our way to forever.


ECSTATIC

Oops! I think you must've landed on this site by accident(?) or NOT. Close the tab that reveals more than what you think or click the little box with an X if you want, but there's only one thing I ask of you if you insist...
RESPECT:)
is it that much? I don't think so...

BEST VIEWED IN MOZILLA FIREFOX
and oh, feel free to comment on my posts and tag tag tag!!:)


Hey look! You're visitor number:
Web Hit Counter





The name's Bea and I’m an incoming college freshman at DLSU.Yes, I am imperfect in many ways yet I get to see perfect reasons to smile… Music is my passion. Volleyball is my sport. Daydreaming is my hobby. Love is my ardent commitment.


*September 2, 1992*
Oh-dees:
|| Multiply ||
|| Plurk ||
||TUMBLR ||
Our band: FRENEMIES
WISHLIST
Will the elves hear me out?

+True Friends
+ Laptop
+ Supernova cp
+ Powder Blue Lava Lamp
+ Nike Dejavu
+ Kickers rubber flats
+White and gray hoodies
+ Twilight

+ Guitar Hero III
+ New Aircon:))
+ Cute Pup:">
+ New Staedtler set
+ External DVD Writer
+ New Flash Disk
+ 590 Mouse
+ A big gallon of vanilla icecream8)


BLABLAH’S
Thanks for droppin' by... See you soon:)

FOR KEEPS

BLOODLINE
Bianx Ikay Jackiee Max Nics. Walker Beyiia Gego Nicole CC Pauiee Sienna

PUMP IT UP
One Wish - Ray J
CREDITS
1 2 3 4 5 6
Designer:
Inspiration:
Copyright: May 11, 2009