:)
Hot Spot.
May 12, 2009 9:07 PM
I hate zombies. It's been part of my long-gone absurdities and now it's coming back :s Check Joey's blog for more details. :D

The first title of this post was Freakin' Zombies but I changed it to Hot Spot. :)) They don't deserve that space anyway. Do not object.

I woke up the usual time...around 1pm. Had nothing to eat until my sister remembered that we can request our free pizza every month (according to my mom). Naubos kasi namin isang box. Would you believe? After puffing up I got the chance to chat with Joey and use the webcam as well. EHEM.

I could actually sit and stare at the screen all day when I see you in it :"">
Right now, what I saw on BBC news shocked me 'cause it actually proved the possibility of having zombies that could conquer the world!!! NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

I have another post on my Tumblr.Go read it too. :)



|
Let’s dance our way to forever.


ECSTATIC

Oops! I think you must've landed on this site by accident(?) or NOT. Close the tab that reveals more than what you think or click the little box with an X if you want, but there's only one thing I ask of you if you insist...
RESPECT:)
is it that much? I don't think so...

BEST VIEWED IN MOZILLA FIREFOX
and oh, feel free to comment on my posts and tag tag tag!!:)


Hey look! You're visitor number:
Web Hit Counter





The name's Bea and I’m an incoming college freshman at DLSU.Yes, I am imperfect in many ways yet I get to see perfect reasons to smile… Music is my passion. Volleyball is my sport. Daydreaming is my hobby. Love is my ardent commitment.


*September 2, 1992*
Oh-dees:
|| Multiply ||
|| Plurk ||
||TUMBLR ||
Our band: FRENEMIES
WISHLIST
Will the elves hear me out?

+True Friends
+ Laptop
+ Supernova cp
+ Powder Blue Lava Lamp
+ Nike Dejavu
+ Kickers rubber flats
+White and gray hoodies
+ Twilight

+ Guitar Hero III
+ New Aircon:))
+ Cute Pup:">
+ New Staedtler set
+ External DVD Writer
+ New Flash Disk
+ 590 Mouse
+ A big gallon of vanilla icecream8)


BLABLAH’S
Thanks for droppin' by... See you soon:)

FOR KEEPS

BLOODLINE
Bianx Ikay Jackiee Max Nics. Walker Beyiia Gego Nicole CC Pauiee Sienna

PUMP IT UP
One Wish - Ray J
CREDITS
1 2 3 4 5 6
Designer:
Inspiration:
Copyright: May 11, 2009