:)
Here we go.
Mar 16, 2009 9:50 PM
It's been three days since I update my blog and I feel ugh. . . 'cause I promised to update everyday if possible. My previous blog died because I the old liner "bukas nalang tinatamad ako" infected it. So I'm here posting a-NOT-so-sensible entry about what happened from Saturday to N-16 BUT I shall edit if there's enough time. Bullet form naaaaa...


SATURDAY
*Went to WPP. Sofitel Philippine Plaza rather. I didn't know the W was changed to an S seriously! Oh, and there's a little something I just wanna share ;)) Lolo ko gumawa ng pool nila. Amazing isn't it? Proud apo.

*Swimming. Man I tell you the pool's really awesome. The place itself is very romantic. How I wish... :') I WILL NEVER SLIDE AGAIN.=)) That's for sure. I hate the experience, or maybe I didn't try it for a long time? Errm. Btw, I'll be posting pics too. I just don't know when exactly.

*Spiral dinner. Ghawd it was huge! 8) There was an icy mountain of...crabs. And everything you could ever crave for is on the platter. Unfortunately, all I ate was half a cup of java rice and shrimp, again. I was too sad to eat.


There's a part of me that regrets what I did, but somehow I'm thankful it happened. Because it was then that I felt the extreme want and need of your smile.


SUNDAY
*Breakfast. I hate the feeling when I have to choose from a variety of my favorite food. It really sucks:/ The first thing I ate was Vanilla yogurt thinking that I wouldn't eat that much. It's the best yogurt in town, I suppose. Fresh fruits, yogurt AGAIN, mix-matched omelet, and sushi -not that much huh? I only tasted the sushi 'cause I swear it doesn't feel the same without you. :( Drama baby. Sheek. :)) My sister-in-law bumped in to a cruela-de-vil by the bev. area. The girl who was really bitchy and all, flirted with the chef and she left her card. My not-so-good s.i.l got it and when we were by the pool side, it was made to disappear. Pa'no kea siya makakapasok sa kwarto niya noh?:)) PskPsk.Too bad, lady.

*Check Out. Nothing more, nothing less. Bye SPP. :)
There's nothing I want more, I just wanna spend the
rest of my life loving you...

This song keeps playing in

my head. Yes, it really is
FOR YOU.

MONDAY
The most embarrassing day ever:/ I need not explain why, but it felt like I was in a dark room with eyes staring at making a mockery out of me. Bssh. Anyhow, I still am happy because everything was okay. :') We had our batch confession earlier this morning and our batch recollection tomorrow. A lot of singing and reflecting to do. Sheeesh. We went to greenhills, and I really regret having chosen to tag along with them. :/ Imissyou. :'(

Let this day end with smiles. :'*

mesh. The blue thing won't come off. What's up with that?:/ :)) Goodnight Microchips.


|
Let’s dance our way to forever.


ECSTATIC

Oops! I think you must've landed on this site by accident(?) or NOT. Close the tab that reveals more than what you think or click the little box with an X if you want, but there's only one thing I ask of you if you insist...
RESPECT:)
is it that much? I don't think so...

BEST VIEWED IN MOZILLA FIREFOX
and oh, feel free to comment on my posts and tag tag tag!!:)


Hey look! You're visitor number:
Web Hit Counter





The name's Bea and I’m an incoming college freshman at DLSU.Yes, I am imperfect in many ways yet I get to see perfect reasons to smile… Music is my passion. Volleyball is my sport. Daydreaming is my hobby. Love is my ardent commitment.


*September 2, 1992*
Oh-dees:
|| Multiply ||
|| Plurk ||
||TUMBLR ||
Our band: FRENEMIES
WISHLIST
Will the elves hear me out?

+True Friends
+ Laptop
+ Supernova cp
+ Powder Blue Lava Lamp
+ Nike Dejavu
+ Kickers rubber flats
+White and gray hoodies
+ Twilight

+ Guitar Hero III
+ New Aircon:))
+ Cute Pup:">
+ New Staedtler set
+ External DVD Writer
+ New Flash Disk
+ 590 Mouse
+ A big gallon of vanilla icecream8)


BLABLAH’S
Thanks for droppin' by... See you soon:)

FOR KEEPS

BLOODLINE
Bianx Ikay Jackiee Max Nics. Walker Beyiia Gego Nicole CC Pauiee Sienna

PUMP IT UP
One Wish - Ray J
CREDITS
1 2 3 4 5 6
Designer:
Inspiration:
Copyright: May 11, 2009