:)
Jul 13, 2007 7:53 PM
Last post for this week, and yet i can't hear myself. Leader's camp tomorrow, I don't know if I'm excited or what. Wait, don't wanna skip. starting over. . . Crazy week i guess? I can call it "happy" in a way, but that minx really pushes me off the limit. Owhell, nonsense. uhh what's wrong with me? Words won't come out spontaneously, or maybe I'm just too tired to post? Hmm. poor bloggieee. Rafffftt!
The feelinG realy gets stronger, I don't know why or how. The more I try to ignore, the more it hits me. Blaaaah. Bhala na ang spartans. haha.
P.E got me so exhausteD. My bones were like, "arghh why are you doin' this to us?". awhmm. We're not acrobats okay? and one more thing, we aren't ballerinas! Got that? No prob with the tasks to do, but the way to do it makes em' all like hell. My body really achEs. When we did the arch back kneeling position,i almost did it. I reached the floor with both hands, upside down, though my head felt like bursting into oodles of brain-blood cells - it was all cool until whaaaack! my hand slipped, and my head went down stright like BOOM! awch. Everyone was busy trying it, while the others minded thier own bussiness, and I was in pain that time. I lied down for a while, thought it was something that would vanish later on but no. It got me the whole 2 periods of P.E. Music as well. Wasn't in the mood for tumblings n stuff, my head really ached. awwh!
waaaah,. Got nothing more to say. wow nagpost pa ko.. pure nonsense. tsk... kinDa sleepy alreaDy. *yawn* gotta heve lotsa sleep before tomorrow's super exciting event. haha. :P
Ciao!

|
Let’s dance our way to forever.


ECSTATIC

Oops! I think you must've landed on this site by accident(?) or NOT. Close the tab that reveals more than what you think or click the little box with an X if you want, but there's only one thing I ask of you if you insist...
RESPECT:)
is it that much? I don't think so...

BEST VIEWED IN MOZILLA FIREFOX
and oh, feel free to comment on my posts and tag tag tag!!:)


Hey look! You're visitor number:
Web Hit Counter





The name's Bea and I’m an incoming college freshman at DLSU.Yes, I am imperfect in many ways yet I get to see perfect reasons to smile… Music is my passion. Volleyball is my sport. Daydreaming is my hobby. Love is my ardent commitment.


*September 2, 1992*
Oh-dees:
|| Multiply ||
|| Plurk ||
||TUMBLR ||
Our band: FRENEMIES
WISHLIST
Will the elves hear me out?

+True Friends
+ Laptop
+ Supernova cp
+ Powder Blue Lava Lamp
+ Nike Dejavu
+ Kickers rubber flats
+White and gray hoodies
+ Twilight

+ Guitar Hero III
+ New Aircon:))
+ Cute Pup:">
+ New Staedtler set
+ External DVD Writer
+ New Flash Disk
+ 590 Mouse
+ A big gallon of vanilla icecream8)


BLABLAH’S
Thanks for droppin' by... See you soon:)

FOR KEEPS

BLOODLINE
Bianx Ikay Jackiee Max Nics. Walker Beyiia Gego Nicole CC Pauiee Sienna

PUMP IT UP
One Wish - Ray J
CREDITS
1 2 3 4 5 6
Designer:
Inspiration:
Copyright: May 11, 2009